Wednesday, April 1, 2009

O.k.-so I got tagged during The Flu season here at the white house. Hope there is no time limit on responding. Thanks Leash for thinking of me!!
Step 1: Respond and re-work - answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: Tag - four other un-tagged people. It's just for fun, if your at work like me and don't have access to any recent picture's. Those I'm tagging and challenging is - Traci, Melissa, Mimi, and Brooke.
1) What and where do you work for a living? I work for an Optometry practice as the lab supervisor. Love my job and the girls I work with. My little family away from home. Yep we can fight like sisters but we love each other like sisters too :)
2) If you could spend one day with a male celebrity - whom would it be and why? I know in some parts of the world this guy would not be considered a celebrity but I would love to spend a day with Dale Earnhardt Jr. (stop laughing) he just looks so laid back, seems like you could kick back and enjoy a cold one with him. Yea and I met him and got so choked up that I made this weird gagging noise, and well he was really nice and just laughed at me. Need to redeem myself!3) Do you nap a lot? Here lately I have been napping more than usual. Health issues...blah blah blah.
4) Who is the last person you hugged? I make it a point for Brett to be the first and last person I hug each day...me love him
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Facebook, blogger, ebay, google various topics on my brain for the day, and the Bank (checkin on my millions!!:)
6) What was the last item you bought? I bought groceries which consisted of salad items and ice cream bars...go figure!?!
7) Say you have an emergency right this minute and you need someones ear to listen, who would be your list of attempted calls and in what order? Depends-but most of the time my best friend Chris is my anchor...he just knows without asking and he never cuts me off when I rant...and well he agrees with me even when we both know I am wrong!! Alicia would be next on my list but we talk at each other not too each other...She laughs I laugh, she cries I cry. Southern women we are...
8) If you woke up tomorrow and were your husband,bf or a boy what is the first thing you would do and why? Well hmm- I don't have a husband or a boyfriend but I do have a boy. So I would probably stumble to the bathroom-no I think I would step out the back door and just pee then I would wanna go back to being a girl. The whole peeing out of a zipper with no inhibitions thing has always peaked my curiosity.
9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? I always wanted Meg Ryans shaggy doo.
10) What is your most memorable moment? I will never ever forget walking back down the NICU hallway to go sit with my newborn who was born a "blue baby." I remember stopping in the hallway all alone and praying out loud "God-please just let this baby live and I promise I will love him every minute of everyday. Please please please don't take him from me." God was with me, I literally felt him embrace me and I knew from then on Brett was going to be o.k. I can honestly say I have kept my promise.
11) What was the last movie you watched? I watched "Knocked Up" last night. Took a break from "Twilight":)
12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? I would hop in a boat and troll around the lake with my Brett and my bestie.
13) Do you like scary movies? I do not nor have I ever liked scary movies. I have never even seen Friday the 13th. Don't care for blood and gore.
14) What would you want your last meal to be? I'm not real picky and well I love food, but I would hope I was surrounded by the people I love.
15) What is a personal goal you are currently working on? I am trying so hard to stay positive. I have a lot of health problems right now but I also have a lot of wonderful people in my life that have literally carried me, helped me laugh thru tears, and held my hand through some unbearable lupus and RA flare ups. That is love folks!!
16)What is the last thing you think about before falling asleep? Here lately it is really important that God knows how thankful I am and that I question absolutely nothing he has in store for me. I have been truly humbled by his grace and presence in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you have been my thoughts lately.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your last answer. That is exactly what I do too each night and every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get to be such an amazing person? You inspire me in so many ways to be a better person and I thank you for that. I love you and I'm so glad you will ALWAYS be apart of my life not only as my sister but best friend.

    ReplyDelete