Monday, April 6, 2009

What to do...Where to go...


Well it's that time of year again...Summer vacation. I have been taking Brett on vacation for his birthday for about the last 4 years. His birthday is in May. A five day vacation ends up costing me about the same as a birthdy party for 10-20 kids. You can say that Brett is definately a little traveler. So, if anyone has ideas please feel free to share them with me.

I tried to do Disneyworld but I need to save a little more to be able to do everything I want to do like Seaworld and Busch Gardens. The hotel comes out cheaper for 7 days but I can't afford 7 days worth of activities!!!



We go to the Charleston, SC every year but I also like to do one other adventure. Last year we traveled to Minnesota to visit family. We had a absolute blast!!! We visited a waterpark, my aunts farm, and Mall of America among other things. The Mall was amazing not for just all the stores but there was plenty to keep little Brettster busy for 8 hours. That alone is fantastic!


Thought I would share some of our pics-hope you enjoy...the ones with Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob are my favorite!! His reaction and facial expressions were priceless.



4 comments:

  1. Good job Jenn on messing up your entire blog trying to post more pictures than you know what to do with. THANK THE LORD ABOVE for your little blog angel Alicia who has saved you from bloggy disaster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer vacation destination solved...the Great Wolf Lodge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you guys should do something totally different than anything you have done before. Like, Pigeon Forge TN - they have SO MUCH to do like Dolly Wood and etc. I went when I was his age and have some of the best memories ever made. Think about it and do some research.... I think you and him both would love it! Maybe you can even talk Chris into going as well - he needs a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday parties are incredibly expensive!!!! Can't wait to see what you decide

    ReplyDelete