Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 13-Mighty M



1. Mama-It's what I am and what I do!!
2.Monopoly-question? Has anyone ever truly finished a game of Monopoly?
3.Margaritas-salt the rim and give me night out with my girlfriends! Good times!!
4.Mexican-my favorite food...I could eat it everyday :)
5.Mammogram-Don't forget once a year ladies! Wanna keep those ta-ta's in tip top shape!!
6.Menstrual Cycle-NOT my favorite "time of the month!"
7.Menopause-I'm with Alicia on this one. The majority of the ladies I work with are going thru it. It's like hot, cold, happy, sad.
8.Monograms-ok I may get some flack for this-I think monogramming is very cute but sometimes it can be a little much. I think one monogrammed outfit a week is cute but not every outfit...just my opinion :)
9.Minnesota Vikings- My awesome family is from Minnesota. We were born little Vikings, and it is expected that we will always be Viking fans. There is no trade option in the White house.
10.Marriage-allergic
11. M&M's-my favorite candy. Only like the plain or peanut with milk chocolate. None of that crunchy peanut butter mess.
12.Miracles- I have always believed in miracles but since blogging I truly believe even more!!!
13.Milk-does a body good...pass it on...

3 comments:

  1. How about a little Mexican and we wash it down with a Margarita while having a Mama night out!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monopoly and yes I've finished plenty of those games :)

    Love the allergic tomarriage comment..that's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! My husband is a Monopoly fanatic (along with all of his family). We've had games that have lasted for days, but we always finish. And he always wins.

    Now I want some mexican food! :)

    ReplyDelete