Saturday, March 21, 2009

I like boys that sparkle...



I just got done watching Twilight for the first time. I am in love. I'm not a big movie watcher but I am going to be a huge Twilight watcher. I blew thru the first 3 books in a week. I am now reading Breaking Dawn and have SLOWLY been reading it for the past month. I have a rule that I only read during baseball practice. Why you may ask? I just simply do not want it to end!! Funny part is this series was geared more toward the teenage dynamic yet I can have hour long conversations with most of my 20-30 yr old girlfriends. Anyway enough rambling...I think I may need some help I think the dishes will dirty in the sink, the laundry will begin to smell, and my son may suffer from malnutrition. I am going to watch this movie over and over and over. You gals remember Dirty Dancing and how you could recite every line in the movie and no matter how many times you watched it, it felt like the first time all over again. Even now I see DD on TBS and I will watch commercials and all. Yep I was watching the movie and got this warm fuzzy feeling for Edward and well hell I don't get warm fuzzy feelings from any members of the male species. Yes I know we are talking about make believe vampires and an actor but there is this fascination factor. Please if I go missing do not come looking for me as my willpower has weakened and I am going to find Edward. Dern I guess I have to find something to do with Bella! I realize my hormones are screaming GIVE UP ON MAKE BELIEVE AND GO FIND YOURSELF A REAL MAN!!! Only problem is I can put Edward back in his case when I get tired of him:)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you wern't disapointed. I have heard several people say that it ruined the first book. I mean we all know that a movie can't be near as detailed as the book but it was still fantastic!

    Thanks for stealing my line you hooch! Sparkle? Really Jenn? Now I have to come up with a new title, lol. Love you!!

    Have a good night and if you feel like getting out you know where we will be. Give Brett tons of kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to fight me for Edward! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books, because I am not a big reader...but I did see the movie, all I can say is...there are just too many good looking people in one film. Edward is a real cutie patootie & definitely a good fantasy crush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See I told Alicia the same thing..I haven't read the books or seen the movie but I'm seriously thinking I'm going to have to get the first book just to see what all the hypes about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the movie in Blockbuster last night and started to get it, but didn't...I guess I need to go back! I had good intentions of reading the book, but I've had it for 2 months and haven't started! I keep hearing how wonderful the story is...can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete