Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New kid on the Blog






Most of the people that are close to me will tell you I am not a phone talker and I am usually the last to respond to an e-mail, and even when I do respond it is short and sweet. I will also admit I am a blog stalker. I really enjoy reading about other people and their children. I will laugh at a strangers 2 year old and cry with someone I have never laid eyes on. So when I recieved a computer for my birthday I thought "why not?" I hope people will get as much enjoyment out of my daily grind as I get out of theirs...


I guess it would only be proper to formally introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I have an eight year old son Brett. It is just the two of us and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have never been married probably due to the fact that I was born with a missing gene...yea the bride gene. I count myself lucky as God has granted me with such serenity in my life. With every bad he has always given me a good. Before Brett came along I didn't know compassion and humility and just an awe inspiring love for another person as I do now.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to your newest hobby! Can't wait to read more about two of my favorite people! Great intro.. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome intro...he is precious...that New Kid on the Blog. Can't wait to read more and get to know you. Welcome to the blog world! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to read about all of your exciting adventures with Brett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie cannot quit laughing at you blogging! Glad to see you jump on the bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world!!! It won't take long for you to become addicted. Your son is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to learn more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome!

    I came over from Alicia's blog.

    Your son is adorable! I'm sure he'll love reading your blog entries when he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome aboard! Just getting started and already have all these "stalkers"! Nice to meet you - I will be back!
    PS you blog is soooo stinking cute! Love it! The header is great! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete