Thursday, March 26, 2009


Thursday 13-Lovely L
1.Locks of Love: I donated about 2ft of hair to locks of love after Brett was born.
2.Lazy: Something I will have to say I'm not. I can sleep when I die!!
3.Lima Beans: I love me some lima beans and rice!! Good ole southern dish.
4.Looney:This should be a middle name or title for some folks I know :)
5.Lent: I decided to kick cursing for lent. Work in progress...
6.Lemons: I cut up lemons sprinkle salt on them and eat the slices like an ornage. Hopefully I will have some enamel left on my teeth in a few years!!
7.Lenses:I work in an optical lab. So i work with eyeglass lenses allday every day.
8.Lions: Love their hairdo's. Such body with no hairspray and styling necessary.
9.Laugh: I love love love to laugh. Eventhough I've been told I have an obnoxious laugh I know there just hatin"!
10.Little League: Brett has been playing little league baseball since he was 3. I am so going to miss it when he moves up.
11.Lakeland: My grandparents lived in Lakeland Florida which is an hour outside of Orlando. So we always got treated to Disneyworld on our visits there.
12.Led Zeppelin: I always enjoy a little Led for my head.
13.Lexington: As in SC. My hometown and a little town I will never leave!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person that I knew that ate lemons with salt! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Jenn! Only part I disagree with is #2 - You are NOT lazy but you DO love some nap's. Looney was HILARIOUS!

    I have one for you - i Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. My hubby played little league from the youngest age until he was too old. He played in hs and college and then was a college coach for a while. Our son will probably follow in the footsteps. Such a fun sport for our boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome that you donated to Locks of Love. I have hair that goes down all the way to the back of my knees, and I have people asking me all the time if I ever think about donating to Locks of Love. I'm too greedy though..... My hair is who I am and I just can't part with it! But Kudos to those that can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Locks of Love Donation is really nice! Great list of "L"! :0)

    ReplyDelete