Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Thursday 13-Letter K
1. Kudos-I must give major kudos to my SIL Alicia, she has helped me soo much with my new page and I love it (not as much as I love her) thanks sweetgirl!!
2. Kids-I think everybody needs at least one. I know my kiddo helps me to hold onto my own youth yet I feel as I've accomplished so much as an adult when I look at him.
3. Kitchen-it is my favorite place to be. I love love love to cook and enjoy watching my guest enjoy themselves.
4.Kisses-I love giving them and love receiving them even from my little four legged friends.
5.Kanga and Roo-me Kanga, brett roo
6.Kites-it doesn't seem like people fly kites much anymore. Then again once I put one together for Brett I can understand.
7.Kool-Aid-I am embarrassed how much kool-aid I consume in a week. Yes me not Brett. I love that stuff!!
8.Karaoke-speaking of embarrassing-I have been known to karaoke on certain "girls gone wild" nights :)
9.kaleidoscope- I find those little scopes fascinating. I'm one of those that will keep picking it back up and turning and turning.
10.Keys-thanks to a key board I scored for $ .50 at a yardsale I no longer lose mine.
11.Kin-I'm a good ole southern girls that LOVES my kinfolk!!
12.Kindness-wish that it was a little more contagious in this world.
13.Katie-this is my favorite name for a little girl. Jackson for a little boy. (in case you were wondering)

8 comments:

  1. Kool Aid is yummy!!! I love the tropical punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're fast...you beat me to my Thursday 13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a natural at this! Love your 13! Have a great day and see you tomorrow. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this meme...you did a great job. We too love kool aid, but I have gotten lazy and buy it in those little bottles. The kids love it. I think everyone should have atleast one kid too. Life just isn't the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving #11 - Good Ole Southerners LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. great list! Kool Aid is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I had such a problem thinking of enough "K" words, and you seem to have come up with excellent ones with no trouble at all.

    ReplyDelete